Experience the sounds and natural music of the local wildlife at night, as you venture into the popular window cave atop a limestone or haystack mountain (mogote). The cavern is accessible through a hiking trail and a certified Biologist provides a unique and exclusive experience of the island with great information on Taíno culture and expert knowledge of the surrounding ecosystem of Puerto Rico.
Cueva Ventana Night Exploration
- Starting Time: 4:45 pm – 5:30 pm
- Departs from San Juan Area and Hotels
- Duration: 4 – 5 hours
- Difficulty: Level 2*
- Maximum Pax: 10
- Price: Starting at $98.10
- Includes: Roundtrip transportation, bottles of water, light snacks and entrance ticket (specialized flashlight and helmet/hardcap provided by park staff).
- PLEASE MENTION ANY AND ALL CONDITIONS REGARDING HEALTH AND ALLERGIES
*Requires hiking due to uneven dirt road and walking trails on site, and requires caution due to darkness of the area. No smoking allowed while under way. Minors must be accompanied at all times.
**Requires a minimum age of 12 yrs. in compliance with Aventura Cueva Ventana park policy.