Visit the National Dry Forest Park in Guanica as you venture up a short hiking trail to the observation tower of Fuerte Capron for an amazing view of the Caribbean Sea. Walk through the ruins of the historical Guanica lighthouse. Enjoy the local beaches of the area as we hop from one after the other. Experience the layback atmosphere of La Parguera, a traditional little village of the southwest. Following the Extraterrestrial Route of Lajas we end up at Cabo Rojo on the legendary route 100. Before heading back to San Juan, there is one last stop at a local restaurant for an authentic Puerto Rican gastronomic cuisine.
Guánica Dry Forrest
- Starting Time: 7:00 am – 7:45 am
- Departs from San Juan Area and Hotels
- Duration: 11 — 12 hours
- Difficulty: Level 3*
- Maximum Pax: 13
- Price: Starting at $125.10
- Includes: Roundtrip transportation, bottles of water, light snacks, and lunch stop (Drinks and food not included).
PLEASE MENTION ANY AND ALL CONDITIONS REGARDING HEALTH AND ALLERGIES
* Hiking under the sun required, temperatures can become dangerous depending on weather. Hydration during the activity is required for every person. No smoking allowed while under way. Legal age for alcohol consumption under Puerto Rico’s laws is 18 years and older. Minors must be accompanied at all times.
** For infants please contact us at [email protected] or (787)242-4211.