Explore the historical site of the Guajataca railroad tunnel along with its secluded secret beach spot, followed by a short pitstop at the Cara del Indio monument of Isabela. From there we venture to the popular Crash Boat beach of Aguadilla and visit the historical downtown area for some local tapas and cocktails, while discovering the classic west coast culture. Finally, we head down to the most western town of the island, Rincon. There we see Punta Las Higuera lighthouse right next to an old nuclear power plant, and Domes beach along with a few other local favorites. We end up at the Tamboo Tavern beachfront deck restaurant in time to experience a unique sunset in all its prestige and essence at the west.
Let’s Go West
Price: Starting at $155 + tax
- Starting Time: 7:30 am – 8:30 am
- Departs from San Juan Area and Hotels
- Duration: 12 — 13 hours
- Difficulty: Level 1*
- Maximum Pax: 12
- Price: Starting at $155 + tax
- Includes: Roundtrip transportation, bottles of water, light snacks, and food stops (Drinks and food not included).
PLEASE MENTION ANY AND ALL CONDITIONS REGARDING HEALTH AND ALLERGIES
* Walking required at different locations. Beaches visited are safe but swimming is at your own risk. Minors are not allowed in the water without adult present. No smoking allowed while under way. Legal age for alcohol consumption under Puerto Rico’s laws is 18 years and older. Minors must be accompanied at all times.
**Enjoy our pick-up locations at any of the Isla Verde, Condado, Santurce, and Old San Juan Hotels and or Airbnb locations. If your hotel does not appear on the list please choose other and let us know your location. If you have doubts if your location is inside the area listed feel free to give us a call at 939-545-8158 and we will be more than happy to let you know if we can pick you up.