Start by enjoying a quick photo opportunity of the tallest statue in the United States hemisphere know as Birth of the New World, a colossal sculpture in honor of Christopher Columbus at Arecibo. Moving on down the coastline we visit Cueva del Indio, which feature amazing Taino petroglyphs as well as breathtaking coastal land bridges. A little further down the road we find the Arecibo lighthouse right next to Bishop’s pond beach, a popular water hole spot. Then, after a lunch stop at a local fresh seafood restaurant, we follow our quest towards the west coast; but not before exploring the historical site of the Guajataca railroad tunnel and a short pitstop at the Cara del Indio monument in Isabela. Next stop is Surfer’s beach in Aguadilla, right next to the ruins of the original Punta Borinquen lighthouse as we drive by Borinquen beach. Finally, we visit the historical downtown area of Aguadilla while appreciating a classic Puerto Rico’s west coast sunset before heading back to San Juan.
North West Adventure
Price: Starting $150 + tax
- Starting Time: 7:30 am – 8:30 am
- Departs from San Juan Area and Hotels
- Duration: 13 — 14 hours
- Difficulty: Level 1 – 2*
- Maximum Pax: 12
- Price: Starting $150 + tax
- Includes: Roundtrip transportation, bottles of water, light snacks, and food stops (Drinks and food not included).
PLEASE MENTION ANY AND ALL CONDITIONS REGARDING HEALTH AND ALLERGIES
* Walking required at different locations with light hiking on uneven paths. Beaches visited are safe but swimming is at your own risk. Minors are not allowed in the water without adult present. No smoking allowed while under way. Legal age for alcohol consumption under Puerto Rico’s laws is 18 years and older. Minors must be accompanied at all times.
For infants please contact us at [email protected] or (939)545-8158.